We ourselves are passionate mountain bikers and know what the bikers want and need. At our hotel Pider you therefore benefit from facilities and services that were specially developed for the well-being and satisfaction of our cycling guests.
• CCTV protected and lockable bike garage
• Facility for drying biking clothing and heater for wet shoes
• Repairs and standard parts
• Service corner with tools, rack, lubricants, pump, repair kits, inner tubes (for a charge), repair racks
• Bike racks
• Bike shower
• Laundry service (for a charge)
• Shuttle service (for a charge)
Service for bikers:
• Qualified racing bike guide in the hotel
• Guided racing bike tours (for a charge)
• Recovery services in case of breakdown (for a charge)
• Riding technique training for racing bikes
• Biking programme with themed tours
• GPS advice and equipment hire
• Possibility to shower after the tour of the day of departure
• 7 days a week individual tour advice
• Guided tours by qualified local guides
• Repair service through a partner company on 5 days a week
• Prepared tours with GPS data are available on the hotel website. They include a touring profile.
• Bike information corner
• Touring map of the surrounding area
• Racing bike hire: Information and booking directly in the hotel
• Servicecard for bikers with emergency numbers
• Weather information and danger reports
• Massages (for a charge)
• Internet hotspot or WiFi in the hotel
Host Markus is not only a passionate biker but also a qualified chef. He knows just how important a balanced and healthy diet is for bikers. For this reason we have focused our kitchen service on the needs of our cycling guests. Our daily offer includes:
|Sumptuous breakfast buffet with cereals, fresh fruit and a large variety of teas, for a better start to the day. We prefer regional products.
|Guests who book the biker’s package also receive the ENERGY PACK XENOFIT: an energy bar and a isotonic drink per person per day
|A la carte lunch (for a charge)
|Après bike snack (for a charge)
|Four-course evening menu with salad buffet; once a week traditional Ladin dinner with homemade dishes from South Tyrol - Alto Adige
|Gluten and lactose free dishes on request
|Sophisticated selection of wines from our wine cellar
The bike hire outlets in the region
are happy to offer competent advice. We are happy to arrange bookings through the hotel and organise your transport to the hotel.
Individual tour advice
Host Markus is happy to offer individual tour advice and insider’s tips.
If you don’t feel like taking part in a tour and would prefer to explore the region on your own, we are happy to download your chosen tours to your GPS device. Alternatively, you can hire a device from Reception.
At the biker evening bikers talk about biking adventures and chat about the next tour.
Programme for bike-free days
If you don’t feel like starting out on your bike, there are numerous options of spending your day:
|Sport: Monday to Fridays guided hikes, climbing in the Dolomites, Nordic Walking, swimming pools in the surrounding area, Golf, Zip Line
|Relaxation: Relax in the hotel’s own wellness area, several saunas and steam baths await you, massages
|Excursion tips: Strolling through Brunico, Bressanone, Bolzano, MMM – Messner Mountain Museums, ethnological museum Teodone, excursion to the mountain lakes